 General / 11540
Re: Your Resumes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 00:58:47 GMT

Heck no!  I wouldn't even put that in if I was applying for
a job at TLC, depending on the job.  (theme development yes, network
engineer no).

1. It's not at all relevant to the professional skills/duties for the job.  You
should not have anything in your resume' that fails this test.

2. For the vast majority of people AFOL is percieved as a sort of
social/psycological disorder.  This is due to a bug in socialization 1.0
and a misunderstanding of the complexity of the LEGO <-> mind system.

KL

In lugnet.general, Bryan Wong writes:
Hi,

Do you people include "Lego enthusiast" under the heading "Hobbies &
Interests" in your resumes?

Bryan