 General / 11530
11529  |  11531
Subject:
Source for 4561's CHEAP
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 23:27:16 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jonathan Little writes:
Although, it doesn't seem to matter, one way or the other because it seems
likeTarget is sold out, but just out of morbid curiosity . . . how much was
4561 on
sale for? I've really wanted one of the train sets, but I can't afford $130 at
this point in time. The way everyone is talking, it sounds like they were
pretty darn cheap at Target.

Forget about Target, get it cheaper on the web!

Go to:

http://www.deal-finder.com/toys

Copy down the coupon code for 10% or 15% off at KB-Kids, depending
upon what they have that day.

Go to

http://www.kbkids.com

and search for lego train. (They really need to make the set numbers
searchable, but that should be in lugnet.rant)

Get your 4561, delivered (free delivery if you spend over $30), tax
free, for $88 or 92.something, depending upon coupon.

Order enough extra stuff to clear $100 and get free bonus of the day,
if they have one.  Give free bonus toy to toys for tots.

Good Luck

Will