 General / 11526
Re: WooHoo!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 22:12:16 GMT

In lugnet.general, Adrian Drake writes:
In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek writes:

During the recent sale, I bought 4 of the 4561s at Target.

*grumble grumble*
My Target had 8 4561's in stock when I was there.  I could, unfortunately,
afford to buy only one of them.  Curses to debt!

Adrian
--
http://junior.apk.net/~tremor/lego.html

Although, it doesn't seem to matter, one way or the other because it seems like
Target is sold out, but just out of morbid curiosity . . . how much was 4561 on
sale for? I've really wanted one of the train sets, but I can't afford $130 at
this point in time. The way everyone is talking, it sounds like they were
pretty darn cheap at Target.

-Jonathan

PS also . . . assuming my Target my actually have some in stock, when did the
sale run? Is it over yet?