 General / 10937
Re: WooHoo!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 18:41:04 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jonathan Wilson writes:

Jeff Stembel wrote:

Wow!  This day is really turning out to be cool!  My Psych Class was
interesting, the test I had in Criminal Justice was easy, and I got to
leave early!  So I then headed down to the Wheaton TRU, and what do I
find?  Three Lego Reps stocking the shelves!  I mention I'm looking for
a second job, and they take down my phone number, saying they might be
able to get me a job!  I tell them about LUGNET and WAMALUG, mention how
much we hate Town Jr., and let them know that there is a Lego Outlet
Store in Potomac Mills.  Then, with my Target ad in hand, I grab 4561.
Since they have also just emptied the packing boxes, I grab a
Snowspeeder in hopes of getting a 2000 catalog.  I purchase my loot, and
run out to the car.  Once there, I open the snowspeeder box and, to my
Ultimate Joy, I find what I'd been hoping for: a shiny new 2000
Catalog!!  Ahhh...  What a day...  And now I get to leave work early 'cause
of the Holiday.  :)

Oh, and the train set has too many instruction books...

Jeff

You got an extra set of instructions for 4561? Wow!

No, It just comes with nine different booklets/sheets for all the submodels.
Stupid, if you ask me.  One Large Booklet is more space economic, at least in
my instruction sorting system.

Jeff