 Local / United Kingdom / 2288
Re: NorthWestfest reminder etc.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 01:44:34 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Tony Priestman writes:
First, it may be worth your while taking another quick look at

http://come.to/LEGOfest

Now, listen verry carrefully, I weel say zis only wurnce:

In case anyone is having problems reading the graphics on the web page,
my address is:

11, Smithy Walk
Wheelock
Sandbach.

It's a small road of only five houses, and mine is the last.
My phone no. is 01270 759430.

Questions:

I will lay on a basic cold buffet: buns, sarnies, sausage rolls, mince
pies, etc, which will be available all afternoon. There's only me to do
the cooking, so it won't be anything fancy. Does anyone have strong
views on an evening meal? There's a chippy and a chinese in easy walking
distance, as well as 2 pubs which do food.

Does anyone have objections to alcohol being available?
I suspect Huw will be in need of a stiff drink or two! ;)

--
Liam.