 Local / United Kingdom / 2289
Re: This dropped out of the papers this weekend...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general, lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 07:57:57 GMT

"G. Benedikt Rochow" <rochogb@eng.auburn.removethis.edu> writes:

How about, say, Denmark? :)

In Norway, we always open the presents after the Christmas dinner on the
24th of December, typically around 18-20.  (That's 6-8pm.)  We normally
have to wait until the dishes are done, too, but I have a feeling that
this is done to have the kids join in to wash up!

I'm not totally sure, of course, but I would think that this applies to
Denmark as well.

Fredrik