 CAD / 3241
Re: help - where's swengine.dat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 22:30:38 GMT

James Wilson <j_wilson.plateletlab@usa.net> wrote in message
news:FMFou3.C7o@lugnet.com...
Thanks for the part #.  I'll try (again) to search for it by swengine.dat, • but
now that I have a number, I'll just edit the model files.  Thanks again,
James

You may have to move the parts in the model files as well.  I think the
insertion point (0,0,0 of the part file) changed slightly, but I'm not really
sure.

-John Van