 CAD / 3232
Re: help - where's swengine.dat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.db.inv
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 14:52:03 GMT

Thanks, Adam, for the helpful message.  I'm so glad you took the extra few
seconds to point me in the right direction for the correct group.  Maybe that's
not allowed here, either.

James

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Adam Howard writes:
Please do not post these messages here.

Only follow-ups to an originally posted dat file should be posted.

The purpose is so someone can go down the list of messages and know that the
start of each thread contains a dat file.

CHARTER/PURPOSE:

  lugnet.cad.dat.parts (group):
     Unofficial renderings of official LEGO® elements/parts in LDraw DAT
     format, plus any follow-up discussions.

Please post to the correct group next time.

Thanks,
Adam

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, James Wilson writes:
I've found a few DAT files on lugnet.cad.dat.models that reference part
swengine.dat.  Yet I can't find this part.  Who can tell me where this part is?
Anyone...  anyone...  anyone...

James Wilson