 CAD / 3231
3230  |  3232
Subject:
Online LCAD???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 06:39:16 GMT

Anyone interested in creating the online version of LCAD (I use that term
loosely)?  It would be cool to be able to act and interact in real time on a
server.  E.G. Take a cruise with a Harley gang through Datsville,then exit
into, for example, West Interdatsville...  or something.  City government,
real estate, all on an ever-expanding geodesic globe (ever read "Snow Crash"
by N. Stephenson?).  Everyone has a chance to get their own plot of landscape,
even rearrange the order like you would rearrange a list of files on a
harddrive.  I don't know...  I can't do it.  That's for sure!
Thought it would be cool.  : )
Mike