 CAD / 3235
Re: help - where's swengine.dat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 16:50:59 GMT

30360

James Wilson <j_wilson.plateletlab@usa.net> wrote in message
news:FMFFyr.4DF@lugnet.com...
Thanks, Adam, for the helpful message.  I'm so glad you took the extra few
seconds to point me in the right direction for the correct group.  Maybe • that's
not allowed here, either.

Lugnet.cad is the best group for "user" questions about Lego CAD programs.
Lugnet.cad.dev is better for "developer" type questions/comments.

The swengine.dat has been replaced with 30360.dat, which is in the current
vote.  You should also be able to find it by searching lugnet.cad.dat.parts.
I'm pretty sure I posted the original swengine.dat file to lugent.cad.dat
(which is now obsolete, but still holds the old files.)

-John Van