 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3642
Re: Dragon Feathers and other Feathers WTB/T
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 03:59:02 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Will Hess writes:
Richard,

I have the following feathers available to trade:

1 each of the red, blue, yellow, and white wheels
approx 60 loose feathers in the above colors as well as black (with some
dragon wings)

Have you any firefighters or other town minifigs / equipment?

Thanks,
Will

P.S. - Condition will be comporable to the horse barding you rec'd from me a
month or so ago - VERY GOOD)

  hey! save some for me! ;-)  i just need some yellow & blue, really.

later ~ craig~