 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3627
3626  |  3628
Subject:
Dragon Feathers and other Feathers WTB/T
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 14:16:27 GMT

Hey:

I am wanting some more variety in my feathers -- these are the helmet inserts
that come attached to wheel/trees.

In particular I am looking for Black, and Yellow feather sets of the common
looking variety, the ones with 3 types of plumes. I am additionally looking
for those weird Dragon and two bat wing style feathers that also came attached
to wheel/trees -- I have seen four colors and I'll take any of them: White (in
particular), Red, Yellow, and Blue.  Did they ever make black ones of these?

Contact me privately, and thanks in advance,

-- Richard

blueofnoon@aol.com