 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5442
Re: Dragon Feathers and other Feathers WTB/T
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 20:07:42 GMT

Hi. I was looking for some white bat/dragon wings that go on the sides of some
helmets. Do you have any of those? I have three town people (I think) and one
fireman with accessories. Please e-mail me back at shanesfb@aol.com if you're
interested. THANKS!

Shane Forte Black