 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5441
Re: Wanted - Part from Twisted Time Train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 19:41:48 GMT

Well, that only took a few minutes!  Thanks to everybody that responded.

And LFB is right...Bi Wing Baron is a more readily available source of this
part, but I was playing a hunch that there were folks out there with parted
out Twisted Time Trains going "Geee...what am I gonna do with this?"

Will

Lego Beach Department of Emergency Services
www.crosswinds.net/~hokie