 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 282
Re: NQC listing mnemonics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 01:39:01 GMT

In article <384EC375.2D50CA97@iname.com>, Nick Taylor <ntaylor@iname.com> wrote:

Hello Dave ... Santa just brought Scouts for both of my sons ... and
of course he couldn't resist secretly opening one of the boxes.  This
led to his downloading the Scout SDK ... and staying up all night!

As a kid I remember getting a few gifts from Santa with batteries already
installed.  Took me a couple of years to catch on that this only seemed to
happen with the coolest gifts, and that my dad inexplicably always knew
exactly how they worked when I opened them!

Dave

--
reply to: dbaum at enteract dot com