 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 271
Re: NQC listing mnemonics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 13:06:33 GMT

Dave Baum skrev i meddelandet ...
I have started looking at adding Scout support to NQC, and in the process
I am questioning whether or not to change the mnemonics used in the
disassembly listings (the -l option for nqc).  Currently, I use a set
mnemonics that I made up when writing NQC.  Now, however, we have a list
of "official" mnemonics from Lego (as part of the Scout SDK).  Should I
keep the old mnemonics or use the new ones?

I would suggest changing to the 'official', and keeping a 'translation table'
in a text file. In that way you can use the LEGO documentation in the best
way, we 'oldtimers' that have looked at the old keywords will just have to
relearn - no big deal I think.

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden
Gallery:   http://user.tninet.se/~hbh828t/gallery.htm