 Marketplace / Auctions / 3558
Re: SPACE AUCTION -- Many Rarities!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 00:23:52 GMT

In lugnet.market.auction, Dave Lovelace writes:
Jot and Jab's Space Auction going on right now on ebay!

Lots of rare, unusual sets, most with their boxes and manuals!  Some are
unopened!  Rarities and amazing finds include:

[snip list]

WOW!!!  You go, dude!!!!

Excellent amazing list of rare stuff!  Except for the 6980 (which isn't
really rare, but definitely COOL), that's one super incredible list!

--Todd (still looking for 1593 :-)