 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3708
Re: want list (was: Re: SPACE AUCTION -- Many Rarities!!!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 05:11:40 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Steve Demlow writes:

Hey!  Steve!  Hi!  I've seen Alan around, but you've been lurking, eh?

Todd Lehman (lehman@javanet.com) wrote:
Okee, here's my full want-list:

Did you ever get a backing card for the 6801/6822/6823 3-pack,

I think at this point, having not seen the card pop up anywhere else, I have
to officially regret not trading you that partial 6985 for it.  :-(

or did you
decide that it isn't a set since it doesn't have its own number, or is it
just not "cool enough" to actively search for?

I'm not sure what to think.  The K-Mart Ice Planet pack didn't have a set
number either, but it did have a 7-digit LEGO product code.  I certainly do
consider both of them official LEGO products at this point, so I think I was
wrong to have passed it up.

--Todd