 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 3707
3706  |  3708
Subject:
Holiday Special From the Nugator Company
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 01:23:09 GMT

To celebrate the holiday season, and the launch of our new site, the Nugator
Company is offering Free Shipping on all orders through the end of the year.

The new Nugator Company web site is now up and running
(http://www.nugator.com).  After a few months of labor we have finally worked
out most of the bugs.  The new system should be more usable and give you more
information on our current inventory and your orders.

We have over 8000 pieces currently listed and 4 sets.  We still have a lot to
add and we are working on getting images and new features up.  If you have
anything specific you need just let us know and we will see what we can do.

Stop by and check out the new site and let us know what you think.  Any
comments or questions can be sent to nugator@nugator.com.

Jason M Normand

The Nugator Company
www.nugator.com