Re: Velux set 1854 available!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 22:28:32 GMT

No more VELUX LEGO houses.  Here's my reply from Sharmin:

As of this time our inventory on the Lego House Sets has been depleted.  We
originally had a limited supply here in the United States.  We are waiting on a
response from the Lego Manufacturer, on when we can expect more.

We will put your information in our data base, and when we are informed we will
be responding to your request.

/Eric/