Re: 8480 Shuttles at ZB - got some extra
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 18:34:00 GMT

If anyone else wants one, do what I did - hit zanybrainy.com, use the Store Locator,
and start calling different states.  Find a store that has one, and have it shipped
;-)  Note to them that your local ZB was out of them, and the shipping should be
free.

Note that some stores charge tax, some don't depending on the state.

Also note that if you are considering getting one, STOP considering, GET ONE NOW.
Stores are running out of them at an amazing rate.

Russell - it should arrive next week, hopefully.  I'll let you know the total once I
get the box with receipt, it's $105-106 with tax.

Russell Clark wrote:

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Tom Stangl writes:
San Mateo ZB did NOT have them on sale, as others have reported in other states
(starting yesterday).   I called a few other states, and ordered some on sale at
$99.99 (plus tax).

I'll have one I will sell to locals at cost, if they pick it up from me.

Russell gets first dibs.

Russell Clark wrote:

Did they have any 4565 Freight & Crane Railways?

A 4565 for $99? I'll take it!

Russell