Re: 8480 Shuttles at ZB - got some extra
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 17:27:20 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Tom Stangl writes:
San Mateo ZB did NOT have them on sale, as others have reported in other states
(starting yesterday).   I called a few other states, and ordered some on sale at
$99.99 (plus tax).

I'll have one I will sell to locals at cost, if they pick it up from me.

Russell gets first dibs.

Russell Clark wrote:

Did they have any 4565 Freight & Crane Railways?

A 4565 for $99? I'll take it!

Russell