Subject:
Need 6x3x1 trans-yellow windows (ala Galaxy Explorer)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 07:25:16 GMT

Hi,
I'm in need of two 6x3 1-high transparent yellow windows, like
those found in early space sets (Galaxy Explorer, etc.)  I thought
I might have seen some in the recent rummage pile.  Anyone have some
to trade? (Roger?)
-gyug