 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6488
Re: "Dither" colors in patterned/sticker parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 2010 18:25:44 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Steve Bliss wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Willy Tschager wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Steve Bliss wrote:
Hey!  While we're extending the language, can we also allow MPD in part
files?

Steve

Considering the conservative spirit that rules this community, where it is
preferred to have no-progress over breaking backwards compatibility an where
standards set in LDraw 0.27 should be possibly kept for eternity, such ideas
have to be flagged as quantum leap.

I know.  It's heresy!

But if there are enough good reasons to make that leap, it might be worth it.

Steve

HURRAY! And in one go we are also gonna drop dithered colors in favour of RGBs.
We'll have textures, the LSC is finally shaping the LCD - LDraw Connection
Database http://news.lugnet.com/cad/?n=11226 and yourself are going to help
getting LDView working as PT rendering engine
http://news.lugnet.com/cad/?n=16608

Keep your password for the mysql database at hand!

w.