 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6473
Re: "Dither" colors in patterned/sticker parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 9 Feb 2010 18:20:05 GMT

   However, if there could be a standard for texture mapping patterns & stickers (and parts made by mixing multiple colors of plastic), that would solve this dilemma -- simple patterns could be modeled with color codes, and advanced patterns could be modeled with texture maps. But I’m just dreaming there...

I heartfully agree !!!

Philo