 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6494
Re: "Dither" colors in patterned/sticker parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 2010 20:03:38 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Willy Tschager wrote:

I apologize for dreaming out loud. For a sec I've forgotten that we are a
conservative community - at least some of us.

Your passive-aggressive whining wears thin, Willy.

Your chief target laughs it off, but you keep at it.

What little sense of community there might be is not helped by this behavior or
attitude.  This approach says a lot more about you (and probably me, for being
the one to point this out) than anyone else.

     -- joshuaD