 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6525
Re: "Dither" colors in patterned/sticker parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 2010 00:10:20 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Travis Cobbs wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Don Heyse wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Joshua Delahunty wrote:

Will bump mapping come to LDRAW (or at least LCAD?)?

I was under the impression that LDView already uses bump mapping for
the stud logos.  Is that wrong?

As it happens, the stud logos in LDView are just regular textures.

Wow, what a let down!  I'm totally disappointed (with my apparently failing
memory, not with you or LDView.  Well, ok, maybe I'm just a teeny bit less
impressed with LDView right now, but I'll get over it. :)

Have fun,

Don