 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6550
Re: example texture files
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2010 22:56:03 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Don Heyse wrote:
So, are there any example files available with the modified .dats and the
.png texture files?  Something like this one might be a good start because
then I could compare the texture and the fallback .dat vector rendering.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30701291&id=1532162912&l=c7b84a178a

You can find some sample files here:

http://www.halibut.com/~tcobbs/ldraw/private/texmapped.zip

Note that some of the files may have BFC issues.  Look at 973pa9.dat for a file
that has fallback geometry.  As a side note, rebel_tile.dat (and the part it
points to) have bad texture coordinates, so the texture is mirrored.

--Travis