 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6496
Re: "Dither" colors in patterned/sticker parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 2010 20:25:29 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Willy Tschager wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Steve Bliss wrote:
Err, what?  No, don't mix color codes and RGBs in official parts!  This isn't an
issue of backwards compatibility. It's an issue of adding complexity where it
isn't needed (IMO, of course).

I apologize for dreaming out loud. For a sec I've forgotten that we are a
conservative community - at least some of us.

Not sure where you're going with that.  I think adding RGB colors to official
parts would not be a net improvement to the parts library system.  It has
nothing to do with backwards compatibility or conservatism.

Steve