 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 6483
Re: "Dither" colors in patterned/sticker parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 2010 16:15:45 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Steve Bliss wrote:
Hey!  While we're extending the language, can we also allow MPD in part
files?

Steve

Considering the conservative spirit that rules this community, where it is
preferred to have no-progress over breaking backwards compatibility an where
standards set in LDraw 0.27 should be possibly kept for eternity, such ideas
have to be flagged as quantum leap.

w.