 Year / 2002 / 162
Re: More POOPs and licenses (was Re: 2002 catalog scans at FBTB)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2002
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 22:27:30 GMT

In lugnet.year.2002, Kevin Johnston writes:

New tidbit on another topic: Tim has a new news item that the "quest"
preview belongs to a new *LICENSE*.  What's really annoying is that it's
some brand-new Fox cartoon show (Galindor or something like that).  Is this
the first license attached to a property without an established following?

I was hoping this was some new in-house creation.  But instead it means
there are NO NEW IN-HOUSE THEMES for early 2002; just extensions of a few
existing ones.

Here's some more info I tracked down :
http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=33781

Adventures in Humanacy -- how good does that sound!!

--DaveL