 Year / 2002 / 118
Re: 2002 catalog scans at FBTB
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2002
Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 02:14:34 GMT

In lugnet.year.2002, Kevin Johnston writes:

The scene in question takes place in a washroom-- so yes, sink or toilet is
it.  The large character is a troll (shown briefly in some current US TV
commercials, also seen in the action figure aisle for a few weeks now).
Don't know what's going on with the orange head-piece.

That part of the story takes place at Halloween.  That's a jack-o-lantern, I'm
sure.

--
Tim Buchheim