 Year / 2002 / 139
Re: 2002 catalog scans at FBTB
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2002
Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 14:20:33 GMT

Second, WHAT IS UP WITH THE MINI_MINIFIG LEGS?!?

Do the Ewoks and Gobblins have half-legs?

They're doing the same thing for the Ewoks (and Yoda someday?) that they do
for Anakin and Harry and all child-sized characters since the beginning.
They're going to just make them the same damn size as everyone else.
Looking at the flying Ewok, the brown legs look pretty standard to me.  Not
surprising.

*yawn*  Boring line-up.  Every year I sink deeper into my Classic Space
hole.  I mean, another year of Alpha Team?  Where's Life On Mars (not a
great line-up, but not the worst, either, at least)?  Are there any BIG sets
at all?  Aside from HP and AT stuff, I only count about five new (all little
except for Technic Darth....bah!) sets!

WHI-I-I-NE ... I'm sucky.  Sorry.  I'm in the minority....the FBTB voting
results clearly are in favor of the 2002 set line-up...which just mystifies
me further.

By the way, for the interested, I just called S@H and 7200-7201 Final Duel
I+II pack will be available the second week of November.

--Dave (jot and jab)

xxxxxxxxxx