 Year / 2002 / 152
Re: 2002 catalog scans at FBTB
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2002, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 00:20:39 GMT

but look close at 4594....
there is a new special piece with a fig head and helmet!
Can't they just use a mini fig?!?!?

Juniorization is going way too far.

Gary

Will Hess <nchokie@ripline.com> wrote in message
I'm a townie & trainaic, who's now drooling, the racers have Red Bald • Tyre
Wheels! http://www.fbtb.net/2002/20.jpg  Look at #4582!  New fire engine
work?  wheres the regular wheel in red!?  I also see Green Large Tyre
Wheels!  More army products?

Mmmmm....that fender assembly over the rear wheels of set 4582 looks
promising too.  Needs Brasso though :-)

The red spoiler in 4593 (http://www.fbtb.net/2002/21.jpg) looks useful • too.

Will

Bricksburg Fire Department: www.bricksburg.org