 Year / 2002 / 156
Re: 2002 catalog scans at FBTB
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2002
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 11:09:10 GMT

The new alpha team looks great, much better than the ones we have had so
far. These are the kinds of sets that may inspire me to try to build
spaceshps again, as lego doesn't seem to be catering to my castle needs much
in 2002.
Love the new canopies, and the big round underwater base reminds me of the
Cobra Terrordrome (any other GIJoe fans will know what I'm talking about).
Nice trident too!

I think the Starwars twin cloud spaceship looks awesome too, considering
they managed to keep each cockpit only 4 studs wide. Still waiting for a
minifig scale AT-AT...

Magnus