 Year / 2002 / 142
Re: 2002 catalog scans at FBTB
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2002
Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 17:37:57 GMT

Anyone else notice Obi-Wan's braid is printed on his shirt?  So much for a
new hair piece.  I don't need more brown hair, I need more brown SW hoods.
Maybe we'll see another for under $50 this spring.

Yes, the printed rat-tail is a serious disappointment.

Love the troll!  I want to see that with a Hagrid beard on it.  And
orcs/elves/whatever they are and Ewoks with mini-minifig legs!  Monsters,
more monsters for us castle people...!

I wouldn't place bets on the Hagrid beard fitting the troll, although it
would definitely be cool.  I'm thinking that a dinosaur tail-tip would look
great coming out the top of his head!

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com