 Year / 2002 / 155
Re: 2002 catalog scans at FBTB
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2002
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 11:54:19 GMT

In lugnet.year.2002, Jason Fabisch writes:
One word.  Ugh.  That has to be the worst group of SW sets ever.  I love my
SW sets.  I love my AAT and MTT.  I just don't like any of these sets.  They
come across as minifig packs or very angular.  I see the Ewok sets as the
cheap way to get ST's but you get stuck with lots of Ewoks too.  It's like
the Jar Jar of the RotJ.  Jedi Defense?  Those Droidekas are weak compared
to the custom someone did before.  And what is with the canopy on the TPCC.
Looks strange.  I'll wait until I see the Hi-Rez.
<<<SNIP>>>

Jason,

Your not seeing the episode 2 sets because I'm sure there is an agreement
with Lucasarts on them.  So all you can see is the "old" SW stuff.  Most of
the time was spent on those.  The cool stuff is still on the way...

Matt