 Year / 2002 / 160
Re: More POOPs and licenses (was Re: 2002 catalog scans at FBTB)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2002
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 20:43:26 GMT

In lugnet.year.2002, Eric Kingsley writes:

Jurassic Park should never have been done, who
needs a license to sell dinosaurs

  I wonder about that every time I see a zillion of those sets still setting
on the shelves.  Could it be that, in order to secure the Spielberg/LEGO
Studios deal, it was necessary to license Jurassic Park III?  Is there any
way to find out?

     Dave!