 Town / 3727
Re: 2002 catalog scans at FBTB
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 18:30:12 GMT

In lugnet.year.2002, Erin Windross writes:
In lugnet.general, Kevin Johnston writes:

System fans should prepare for disappointment.

To be honest, I don't think disapointment would correctly sum up my feelings.
Instead, the phrase "Complete and utter hopelessness" springs to mind.

Followups to Town.

--
Erin

That is my feeling as well.  Let's hope the summer line-up has more to do with
town.  More specificly, something that has to do with classic-style town.

Ben