 Year / 2002 / 120
119  |  121
Subject:
Best new part EVER
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2002
Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 05:43:20 GMT

   Look at this:

   http://www.fbtb.net/2002/17.jpg

   See the grey pieces on top of 4795 (and on the back of the
   yellow sub, that stretches across the page seam)?  Those
   look an awful lot like half-versions of the maligned Droid
   Fighter Wing piece--in short, corner bits!  I'm stoked.  This
   is pretty cool--almost better than new canopy bits.  They
   may, however, be slightly curved, which would be a bummer
   with respect to mating them with the 6x8 roof pieces.

   I do wonder if they've got 20-wide cylinder sides, though,
   given the 4795 image, or if those are just paper inserts.

   best

   LFB