 Star Wars / 11964
11963  |  11965
Subject:
Where?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 2 Nov 2001 02:35:03 GMT

Where the heck is the news tab?  Can someone explain to me how to find it?
This is the second time someone has posted that there were new pictures on
FBTB (the time before being the RBR info), and I couldn't find them even
after clicking on EVERYTHING on the page.  I'm totally confused by the new
layout (and I built my own website using CuteHTML so I'm no stranger to this
stuff).

Dave

Kevin Johnston <kevinj_sfbay@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Tim comes through again.

http://www.fbtb.net/ -- see news for today, 29 Oct.

Warning: certain theme fans (SW, Potter) may like what they see, but • System
fans should prepare for disappointment.  Kudos to Lego, regardless, for
creative use of Dinosaurs parts (see "Alpha-Zone").

Kevin