 Year / 2002 / 161
Re: 2002 catalog scans at FBTB
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2002
Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 20:49:30 GMT

In lugnet.year.2002, John Carroll writes:
is it just me or do some of the racers have POOP bodies, with a minifig
head? look at 4582, 4583, 4593, 4595 & 4582.  4584 & 4585 seem to have
normal minifigs but those other ones seem to have a single element for their
bodies.  I like some of faces but a poop body for a minifig.  ewww.  I just
hope they are reg minifig heads.

John

What's wrong with that?  A full-sized mini-figure torso has no alternate uses
either.  I really want a few of the new figures because

1) A new figure is for once smaller than mini-figures, sort of in-between
"mini-fig" and "micro-fig" scale.  I think they would fit through the old
pre-mini-fig doors.

2) I might want to use them as baby mini-figures.

3) One of them has that funny big-mouth face without a microphone.

I think they will be normal heads, because they look so much like normal
helmets (new smoke visors!).

Racers 20-02 looks like a good theme.