 Star Wars / *9298 (-100)
  Re: New Stormtroopers

(...) You're just never going to be happy, are you? :D Seriously, though, judging by the Battle Droid 3-pack, I'd be willing to bet that in the next round of minifig 3-packs, we'll see a Stormtrooper 3-pack. I just wonder who they're going to pack (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Stormtroopers

That doesn't seem like lego's style. What comes with the AT-ST? If not with it then I would hope they would be in small $5 sets not pictured. (...) very (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Stormtroopers

(...) Yes you do which is great but by the picture it looks like we will only get it in one set (TIE Fighter) and there will only be one. So I am happy we will finally get the Stormtrooper but I am somewhat upset that it will still be very difficult (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  New Stormtroopers

Maybe I missed the boat and this is OLD news but in the 2001 pics I swear I see a classic stormtrooper. Yes? (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: SW parts used in Life on Mars sets?

(...) That would be my guess as the astronaut in one of the pictures looks very much like a Spaceport astronaut and so the rocket fits this theme too. Tim (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: SW parts used in Life on Mars sets?

Hi! Eric Kingsley schrieb: (...) Maybe it's the follow-up for the Space Port sets (given the current interest in Mars exploration). Some kind of contemporary Space Theme then :-) I think I'm gonna love those mechs!!!! CU, Stefan (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  (canceled)

  Re: Mindstorms Mall Tour Pics

Wow, this went to the wrong group! I dunno why. Trying again... "Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message news:G2vy53.L99@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.loc.us.ma)

  Re: SW parts used in Life on Mars sets?

(...) I believe that the only parts in the clause you speak of that are effected are those with printing on them that is definitely Star Wars. Like the 2x2 tan tile that has the Rebel Symbol on it or the 2x2 Round Gray tile with the Imperial Symbol. (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  SW parts used in Life on Mars sets?

Wasn't there some sort of clause that stated that parts designed for the SW sets are licensed by Lucas Arts or something to that effect? The reason I am mentioning it is because of two reasons. Its quite obvious that the Martians are all Battle (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Darth VAder Lego set

To bad that it is already built that would be lots of fun to build (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New sets for 2001... finally (Pictures)

They would make it the same way they made the trans orange walls for the Mystic Mountain Time Lab. I don't think it would be that difficult. (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 2001 models. Have anybody see pictures yet??

(...) Whoa! Why hasn't this been splattered all over the Stars Wars group, and FBTB? You'd think everyone would jump all over this! These sets look very cool, better than I'd thought anyway. We need better pictures! Has anyone else gotten ahold of (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Darth VAder Lego set

(URL) can have your own Darth Vader set, for only $10,000. I should have posted this to shopping, however, I think it belongs in general. A little too pricey for 99% of us. Rose Excuse me if this has already been posted. I love the statement, "Sorry (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New sets for 2001... finally (Pictures)

It's hard to tell because the picture is fuzzy. I can't see how they would make the wall translucent orange, just to have a blue window. I guess I'll have to wait and see. That's ok because it won't be my first purchase. Trev (...) . (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New sets for 2001... finally (Pictures)

(...) I thought it was translucent orange. (...) I think it is in the $35-45 range. (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Custom Figure Help

(...) Try a pencil eraser. The regular pink ones. -- Andrew, Agent 0007 (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New sets for 2001... finally (Pictures)

OMG! Was it good for all of you too? Eric...many many many thanks! Now I know how to set my budget. I just want to comment on some of these sets: (...) Air pump? An original idea, but I don't know if I'm going to like this big air pump getting in (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 2001 models. Have anybody see pictures yet??

(...) Go see this post. The link for the pics is on the bottom. (URL) Z #142 (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  2001 models. Have anybody see pictures yet??

Have anybody see pictures of the ned 2001 star wars modles? If you have can you tell me where I might find them? From Rasmus (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Only at Target

(...) *Shrug* They've been there since at least August when I got mine, and the first post was from about then... (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Only at Target

Hey everybody! Yesterday, 10/20/00, I was at Target. There they have the Mos Espa Pod Race, Droid Fighter, and Lightsaber Duel sets all in one package for only $50. A very good deal. They seemed to have quite a few, butI'm not sure how long they (...) (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7151 Sith Infiltrator is great!

I just got 7151 today too (for 50% off at TRU). I had the same experience! I wasn't even going to build the model since it looks so stupid on the box. However, as I started building it, it really started to look cool! Its very sleek and looks nice (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Custom Figure Help

If youre looking to spraypaint figs, one of the best fine control devices is an attachment sold by Sears that attaches to the top of almost any can of spray paint and has a trigger mechanism that allows you to spray a more precise stream of paint (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  7151 Sith Infiltrator is great!

I found a 7151 at more than 60% off, so I picked it up, thinking it was good value for all those grey plates and basic bricks. Getting home, I was a bit reluctant to build it, as it looks rather stupid on the box. I chose to built it anyway, as my (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Custom Figure Help

(...) This is where Brasso works wonders. It takes the paint off, yet doesn't harm the plastic at all. I used a dab of it on a Q-tip to remove some of the Johnny Thunder face when I created Aves. (URL) Mark's Lego Creations (URL) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Custom Figure Help

(...) I took the paint off of one of the UFO droid's heads by scraping the blade of a craft knife (X-acto, to be x-act [hee hee]). If you're unfamiliar with the head, it has a big rectangle of paint across the face (in fact, it was the fig in this (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  7171 Podrace

7171 for $60,- + shipping anyone? NB: Shipping from Holland! Duq (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Custom Figure Help

In lugnet.starwars, Chris Czajka writes: Yeah, the Brasso stuff that everyone is talking about supposedly works very well. I persoanlly use steel wool, but you might not want to get that violent. Also, I've found for removing small bits of paint (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Custom Figure Help

(URL) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: Custom Figure Help

(...) design. (...) This couldn't more true in the case of the UFO saucer sections. Orange and Black and Silver? Ugh! Brasso does require a bit of elbow grease but it works wonders and still leaves the piece with some its like-new sheen. I have (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Custom Figure Help

(...) I assume you mean the designs painted on their torsos, legs, heads, hats, etc. The minifigs are molded out of solid plastic, so if you mean remove the "base color" of the minifigs, it can't be done. However, if you're talking about the (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Sanburnsystems

(...) Is this Milug related? Sorry to sound overwelmed, but I'm really new to the community. If this is a public event, could you possible email me some details. If you're not too too busy, I'd really apreciate it. Thanks! Trev (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: MILUG?

Direnctions, location and time....need those too. Sorry! ;) Trev (...) 12- (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MILUG?

Rick, just remembered...I had touble with your email. Could you try sending me an itinerary or something for the next group meeting to my email? Sorry for the tardy reply! Trev (...) 12- (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Custom Figure Help

I know what Im about to ask would be sacrilage to some Lego purists out there, but does anyone know the best way to remove a minifigs paint without compromising the integrity of the surface underneath. The only way I know is from years of years of (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  SW developers kits question

does anyone have a scan of the pages from both kits that show all of the parts? (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Black SW engines in 7184?

"Adam Murtha" <adammurtha@home.com> wrote in message news:G2M0L6.Ipu@lugnet.com... (...) I was also intrigued at the brown "TIE Cockpit" used for the curved nose - I've got an MTT in my spare room but I'm not allowed to open the box yet and mess (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Ben Fleskes' Millenium Falcon

(URL) one the most impressive home-brewed Star Wars models ever. This is a fantastic site for information and inspiration. Enjoy! Dave (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  RE: Black SW engines in 7184?

Adam Yes they are black and there are 2 Thanx, Mark M Hi, I was just looking at some pics of the MTT, and I think I see black SW engines. Are they really black? Is there only two of them? I'm talking about this pic: (URL) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Black SW engines in 7184?

Hi, I was just looking at some pics of the MTT, and I think I see black SW engines. Are they really black? Is there only two of them? I'm talking about this pic: (URL) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7184 MTT

From Bricks to Bothans has some nice pics of it open here: (...) little (...) STAPs (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7184 MTT

(...) Thanks for your description. I think I can imagine it now. -Nick (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Scale and Falcon Dimensions

(...) Here is al link to some blue prints of the falcon. This is from rogue squadron but they are still exactly to scale. click on the rebel fleet and the falcon should be listed, underneath all of the facts about the ship there will be a link to (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Small Update

(...) Thanks :) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

  Scale and Falcon Dimensions

Im finally starting to build MOC of the Falcon, and I need a few references; - I know this is not totally clear, but between you lugneteers, wich is the most accepted size range for the millenium falcon? (diameter) - Correct me if Im wrong: the (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Small Update

(...) Very cool. I especially like your Gian Speeder and the Sorosub. James (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MOC Modified Y-Wing

(...) Well, it certainly borrowed a number of details, esp. the use of laser cannons and the old-fashioned rim in the mechanical cluster. Originally I set out to model the Y-Wing as closely as possible to the Incredible Cross Sections, but as I got (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MOC Modified Y-Wing

In lugnet.starwars, James Simpson writes: Sorry to follow-up to my own post, but I have an update. I got some advice from the AV fellow at work, so I went home and took some more shots and they turned out much better. I've posted them at: (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7184 MTT

(...) I don't have any pictures, but briefly: It pulls apart half-way along its length. On the front half, the front dome opens to let a droid rack out and the sloping plates on either side fold down to show the interior. Of the back half, the rear (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MOC Modified Y-Wing

(...) of (...) Is the area behind the R2 unit from th ucs x-wing?(I thought it looked like it) (...) They're better than the ones on my site!! Cheers! Gary (URL) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MOC Modified Y-Wing

Very well done! I never liked the TLG version of the Y-wing because it had so many flaws. Yours is built really good to scale. The cockpit is bigger and holds 2 :) And your R2 unit is placed correctly. This entire thing just looks yummie. Greetz, (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Sanburnsystems

On Fri, 13 Oct 2000 Trevor Pruden writes: [snip] (...) (URL) web site has episodes IV, V, and VI in photographs of legos, and Yoda is in there too! He looked very well done; the head was painted green, and ends of cattlehorns painted green glued on (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  MOC Modified Y-Wing

Just to share with the group... I've posted to Brickshelf the following pics of a Y-Wing that I recently completed: (URL) apologies for the qualities of the pics...I checked out a digital camera from the school where I work, but it proved to be less (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Galactic shipyard now excepting large SW creations!

(URL) If any of you has a large ship, vehicle, base or even a diorama or scene please check out the website to see if you'd like to join. I'd love to get a big list of all the great Falcons and AT AT's people have made as well as other ships like (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: microfig scale version of Anakin's pod racer

I love those microfic creations. They always require top notch creativity. This one is particularly awesome. Now I think we just have another master microfiger besides the our famous Jeremy and Karim..:-) Selçuk (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  I've moved!

I moved my site to a new location, fixed the title image, added instructions for the Inferno (will be adding more soon), and I shall be adding more SW instructions scans pretty soon as well. Here's the new address: (URL) Be sure to update any (...) (24 years ago, 15-Oct-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Sanburnsystems

To All, (...) Thanks for the compliments, Trevor. I am working on a new AP and ADF page off line, which will be done soon, I hope. I have also updated the logo's, and will introduce several new vehicles and concepts. It just takes some time, I tried (...) (24 years ago, 15-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  Re: 7184 MTT

(...) I've been trying to figure out how this set opens and I was wondering, if anyone has some extra time, could they take some pictures of the interior and the various open states of the model? Thanks to anyone who does this and make sure to post (...) (24 years ago, 15-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: microfig scale version of Anakin's pod racer

(...) Sweet! I love it! Awesome way to make the energy beam and the one heck of a cool way to use whip elements! I have to say that I like the little actual pod int he back the best, though. It actually looks like the real thing! Greg "Little idiot" (...) (24 years ago, 15-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  microfig scale version of Anakin's pod racer

"(URL) LMKWYT. Thanks, Franklin ===== Franklin Cain (and please do *not* call me "Frank" ;-) fwcain@yahoo.com | (URL) OR DISTRIBUTION OF MY EMAIL ADDRESS FOR UNSOLICITED COMMERCIAL PURPOSES (I.E., SPAM) IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. (24 years ago, 15-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: FW: original trilogy in stop-motion Lego.

(...) I thought maybe I should elaborate a little bit. It'll still be quite glossed over in the name of brevity, but at least I might be able to pass along some basics... It's certainly true that you move your character, click a picture, move it a (...) (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Mini-Figure Sets

(...) Shot-At-Home? Not a typo, I presume. :) Yes, they're available through S@H, for $4.99 + shipping each. Each set consists of 3 minifigs, their info cards (i suppose), and a small stand for each fig. You can also get them at the shops within (...) (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Mini-Figure Sets

Can somebody tell me where to get the Star Minifigure sets? I know you can't get them in stores. Are they available through Shot-At-Home? If they are, what's the cost? Chris (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: FW: original trilogy in stop-motion Lego.

(...) It is where you move the model JUST A BIT then take a frame, move it just a bit, take a frame..etc. RIck (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  melting pit

hi, im working on a melting pit from ep 1 on mlcad. i modified the picture, as you can see, but i think you can get the picture. tell me what you think. adios, 8^) Brucey-Wan link: (URL) (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: original trilogy in stop-motion Lego.

---...--- (...) How does a grey trench,a 12" grey sphere,and a large hanger sound?? Gary (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: MILUG?

(...) Trev, check out (URL) . We are having a MichLUG meeting on October 21. E mail me for directions if you can come. It is from 12- 6pm. Rick (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Sanburnsystems

For those of you have not been to his sites...Scott Sanburn's ADF/Sanburnsystems sites rock. Only one problem: no recent ADF pictorial updates! Scott! Throw us a bone! Some scraps! :) Do you plan on posting any pictorial updates? Another question to (...) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space)

  2001 winter SW sets - Anyone know when they are due to hit the shelves?

I'm getting figity...has anyone heard anything yet about the new sets and when they will hit the shelves? I was hoping for an pre-holiday release. Trev (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  MILUG?

Speaking of which, are there more than 2 space lego fans in the Greater Detroit and surrounding area? So far I only know of Scott Sanburn and myself. WASSA GOIN' ON?!?!?! Anybody out 'dere? Trev (...) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Animation for Dark Side Developer Kit

(...) Hee hee. "Actual product does not fire lasers." Hee hee. Alan (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.starwars)

  good deal

I was at Toys R Us in Chicago today, and I saw they had a two pack with the Y- Wing/Tie Fighter set and the snow speader, for $34, which was 15 dollars cheaper than the y-wing set by itself. I don't know if this is a TUR only deal, but it is worth (...) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Animation for Dark Side Developer Kit

(...) Yeah, someone posted about this a while ago. I like the way the snowspeeders get blowup and the minifigs walk away unharmed. Reminds me of GI Joe cartoon. Noone ever died. They always managed to parachute out or something. BEN GATRELLE (remove (...) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Chrome Knights now at LEGO Shop At Home

(...) as (...) See this post or search the SW group for a link with pictures (URL) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Chrome Knights now at LEGO Shop At Home

(...) There is a Star Wars promotional set? What is it? (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.starwars)

  New Animation for Dark Side Developer Kit

Hey LUGNET. Just thought I'd point out the new stop-animation Flash piece now online at: (URL) the animation are a couple of pages about the LEGO MINDSTORMS Dark Side Developer Kit. Keep it real. Kiernan Mathews Producer, LEGO Direct (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.starwars) !

  Re: FW: original trilogy in stop-motion Lego.

(...) How big is your Death Star? BEN ;) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My Lego Animation...Again

(...) space in my directory. Im allowed 10 megs right now, but there truly is no limit. All I need to do is apply for more. Ill look into that and let everyone know. Chris (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Alternate Naboo fighter

In lugnet.starwars, Sean Forbes writes: [snipped] (...) Seattle area? I knew there was a reason I liked you. Hehehe. You did a good job, given the parts to work with. :) My best variant for a SW set, isn't a single set variant but used the Flash (...) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.adventurers)

  FW: original trilogy in stop-motion Lego.

---...--- (...) I'm interestedin this idea, I have no experiance in stop-motion filming(don't kow exactly what it is!)I was planning on getting The Steven Spieldberg Movie-maker Set and just filming the movies,I have all that would be needed except (...) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Alternate Naboo fighter

(...) Thanks! I, in fact, live in the greater Seattleland area and after finding that site was definitely interested in the charter idea. Getting back on topic before someone removes this to off-topic, I realized that I was aming at the "cargo (...) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.adventurers)

  7184 MTT

I picked up the 7184 Trade Federation MTT today, now I've got all of the SW sets accept for the UCS and the Dark Side Developer. I'd have those too, 'cept I've got rent, and bills, and I had to get a new car stereo ("had to") and... well, anyway, I (...) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  RE: My Lego Animation...Again

(...) I'm sure there are people here who would host it. And there are certainly people who could wait for a 13 MB download. --Bram Bram Lambrecht BXL34@po.cwru.edu (URL) (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My Lego Animation...Again

(...) The walk cycle for the characters was a challenge from the very start. I had to compromise between realism and the constraints of a Lego figure. A Lego figure is nowhere near anatomically accurate. As an art student, we are trained to judge a (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My Lego Animation...Again

(...) The camera I used for this film was an aging VHS-C plugged into my computer via a capture card. A very old capture card I might add. The 15 months of production was basically a lot of waiting. I am a full time student at an art school and my (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My Lego Animation...Again

(...) the (...) together (...) gait (...) That's the descriptive term the 'Board uses for my job. I'm not specializing in any one particular field, and I'm not the creator of the project I'm contracted to at the moment, so they went with that. (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: whooo...ooosh new model!

(...) Thanks! I use L3P by C. Hassing you can find it at www.ldraw.org on their download page. Just read the txt file and if you have any further questions please post a message on lugnet.cad Greetz, Jay (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My Lego Animation...Again

(...) <clip> (...) I agree with most of what Kevin has to say even though I cut most of it. I wanted to address the walking problem. It seems to me that you have the figures walking 1 stud per step which plays as a lot of leg motion for getting (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My Lego Animation...Again

(...) I would be intrested to know some of the technical details as well. I just received the LEGO Studios (yes it is shipping from S@H now) but can't use it on my Windows 2000 computer despite what the catalog description claims. Tech support says (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: whooo...ooosh new model!

(...) by a Raytracing program. I am using POVRAY 3.1 and cannot figure it out at all. Can you give me a quick rundown. Great work. Jason F. (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My Lego Animation...Again

(...) as (...) idea. (...) the (...) if (...) Thanks for the comments. I can take the criticism and I thank you for them. I am a Film student and am used to hardcore criticism. As far as the black goes, I was going to start with an opening similar (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My Lego Animation...Again

(...) for (...) This internet project sounds like a great idea. it was something I was thinking of myself, but i was going to recruit computer animators to do the battle scenes, which is a lot easier than tryinf to use the stop-motion technique. If (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My Lego Animation...Again

(URL) can install versions 3, 4, and 5 all at the same time. ~Mark (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Alternate Naboo fighter

(...) in (...) [snipped] I loved TGM! I'd never seen a Grumman Goose before that show and fell in love with the plane instantly. (Needless to say I have the Island Hopper since it's the closest Lego will come. Someday I'm gonna modify it to make it (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.adventurers)

  whooo...ooosh new model!

Geee...eeez don't I have a life? Here's a new model for y'all: Gian Speeder (URL) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My Lego Animation...Again

(...) Pretty darn cool I have to say. The best bits are the short clip of the advancing BikerScoutHorde, and the Lightsaber Duel - EXTREMELY well done from what I can tell, especially considering the constraints of the minifig as a stop action (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New model: Coruscant taxi

(...) Sorry, I've updated my gallery yesterday... Here's the good link: (URL) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My Lego Animation...Again

In lugnet.starwars, Chris Czajka writes: <snipped> (...) feedback. (...) I was fairly impressed by the trailer, it certainly looks like it took quite some time to complete. Tell me, what kind of camera did you use for the stop- motion work? I've (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7184 MTT Withdrawn?

As a piece of interest neither the 7155 AAT or the 7184 MTT appear in any Australian catalogues and yet I have bought both from stores. The catalogues in the boxes do not include these models so can I assume that they are phantom models that will (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact