 Star Wars / 9274
9273  |  9275
Subject:
7151 Sith Infiltrator is great!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 16:58:55 GMT

I found a 7151 at more than 60% off, so I picked it up, thinking it was
good value for all those grey plates and basic bricks.

Getting home, I was a bit reluctant to build it, as it looks rather
stupid on the box.  I chose to built it anyway, as my other MOC project
is in a hard phase right now.

As I built it from the instructions, I slowly realized that this set is
in fact awesome!  The modularity is cleverly done and the colours work
really great.

Sure, it shows that LEGO has saved in on production costs by using many
of the same bricks in the same colours, which means that all the 3x3
wings are dark grey, all the 2x3 slopes are grey and so on.  But still,
with these restriction, the designers have done an awesome job at
designing it so that it looks good.

I'd say get the set, especially at a discount price.  It appears to be
on a discount price many places around the world nowadays.

Fredrik