 Star Wars / 9275
Re: Custom Figure Help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 22:08:09 GMT

If youre looking to spraypaint figs, one of the best fine control devices is
an attachment sold by Sears that attaches to the top of almost any can of
spray paint and has a trigger mechanism that allows you to spray a more
precise stream of paint which in turn yields thinner coats.  If you favor
custom color mixing and don't want to sacrifice the convieniece of a spray
can; there are a good number of spray guns that run off of cans of compressed
air.  These tend to be less precise than the average spray can.

Adam