 Star Wars / 9230
9229  |  9231
Subject:
Sanburnsystems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 23:47:03 GMT

For those of you have not been to his sites...Scott Sanburn's
ADF/Sanburnsystems sites rock.  Only one problem: no recent ADF pictorial
updates!

Scott!  Throw us a bone!  Some scraps!  :)  Do you plan on posting any
pictorial updates?

Another question to the general public:  Does anyone have any suggestions on
making a *GOOD* yoda?  I'm also looking for discount used'n'abused minifig
torsos and legs for reeeaal cheap.  The kind that are cracked, worn, loose.  I
just can't bring myself to modifying/painting new minifigs (unless they're
Timmys) and I've run out of my worn out figs from the early 80s.

Fellow space traveller.