 Star Wars / 9241
Re: Sanburnsystems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2000 17:47:47 GMT

To All,

For those of you have not been to his sites...Scott Sanburn's
ADF/Sanburnsystems sites rock.  Only one problem: no recent ADF pictorial
updates!

Thanks for the compliments, Trevor. I am working on a new AP and ADF page
off line, which will be done soon, I hope. I have also updated the logo's,
and will introduce several new vehicles and concepts. It just takes some
time, I tried to load up the new AP page, but it kept crashing, and I was
falling asleep. I will try to get it up this week.

Scott!  Throw us a bone!  Some scraps!  :)  Do you plan on posting any
pictorial updates?

I will, I am making sure that my stock gets updated first, I will be doing
some stuff for the LEGO fest in Lansing next week. Ah, yes, Dr. Evil. Heh
heh heh! : )

(Follow ups to the Alliance of Planets and the Alliance Defense force goes
to space)
(Follow ups to the Sanburn Systems Company goes to market.buyselltrade)

Scott S.
--
Want LEGO Elements at Great Prices?
Visit The Sanburn Systems Company