 Star Wars / 9255
Re: Scale and Falcon Dimensions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 01:07:35 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Alejandro Lujan writes:
Im finally starting to build MOC of the Falcon, and I need a few references;

- I know this is not totally clear, but between you lugneteers, wich is the
most accepted size range for the millenium falcon? (diameter)

- Correct me if Im wrong: the minifig scale is calculed based on 1 minifig = 6
feet  ?

- Where can I find good blueprints (huge size, no small scans) of the falcon.
(need them specially for the overall shape)

thanks.

Here is al link to some blue prints of the falcon. This is from rogue squadron
but they are still exactly to scale. click on the rebel fleet and the falcon
should be listed, underneath all of the facts about the ship there will be a
link to see the blue prints

http://rogue.nintendo.com/shipss.html

hope this helps,

see ya