 Star Wars / 9256
Re: 7184 MTT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 02:55:30 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jason J. Railton writes:
I don't have any pictures, but briefly:

It pulls apart half-way along its length.  On the front half, the front dome
opens to let a droid rack out and the sloping plates on either side fold down
to show the interior.

Of the back half, the rear wall is a large plate which folds down.  Also the
front two-thirds are split down the centre-line, and hinge open to the sides
like the old castle sets.  Both sides are identical, with a little detailing
along the walls (a console and lights).  Apart from that, it's empty.

Jason.

Thanks for your description.  I think I can imagine it now.

-Nick