 Star Wars / 9240
Re: 7184 MTT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2000 03:00:04 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Bryan Hodges writes:
I know alot of people critized this, but I like the fact that it splits apart
and forms a "base."  I think Lego should do more sets like this,
that "transform" into something else.

It's bigger than I thought it would be, but I would've liked it to be a little
bit bigger... Specifically I would've liked to have been able to fit the STAPs
from the Gungun Swamp set into the front part of it, while keeping them
vertical.  I guess it's not so bad to lay them down in there though, at least
they fit... :)
-Bryan

I've been trying to figure out how this set opens and I was wondering, if
anyone has some extra time, could they take some pictures of the interior and
the various open states of the model?  Thanks to anyone who does this and make
sure to post a reply so others can see it!  Bye.

-Nick